Do you take your sexual health seriously?
SHR allows you to upload your negative STD results and share them with your potential sexual partners.
Are you a socially responsible citizen?
Stopping an STD epidemic in our country requires a societal change in behavior. This change starts with you.
Do you expect the same behavior from others around you?
Get tested. Sign up. Upload your STD results. Have responsible sex and know you and your partner are SHR.
No more awkward conversations, or waiting until it's too late. Just ask: "Are you SHR?"
SHR is a web application that allows registered users to upload their negative STD/STI test results, have them validated in the backend, and share their profile with potential sexual partners. The goal is to positively influence human behavior in ways that will mitigate the rise in STDs and STIs.
- Jul 11, 2018 STI warning: Experts fear ‘stealth’ bug which makes women infertile will be untreatable Jul 11, 2018
- Jun 26, 2018 The End of Safe Gay Sex? Jun 26, 2018
- Jun 12, 2018 SEX-PLAINED Can you catch an STI on the loo? We answer 10 embarrassing STI questions so you don’t have to ask them Jun 12, 2018
- Jun 4, 2018 California on front line as STDs run rampant in US Jun 4, 2018
- May 26, 2018 STD rates reach a record high—here’s how to stay safe May 26, 2018
- May 15, 2018 Syphilis Rates Are Skyrocketing In California—But This STD Is Also On The Rise Throughout The U.S. May 15, 2018
- May 7, 2018 STDs in L.A. County are skyrocketing. Officials think racism and stigma may be to blame May 7, 2018
- May 7, 2018 Palm Springs is hot spot of syphilis outbreak May 7, 2018
- May 6, 2018 Expert: STD ‘explosion’ takes place in Brockton May 6, 2018
- May 1, 2018 1 in 5 patients with gonorrhea gets wrong treatment May 1, 2018
- Apr 30, 2018 SPECIAL REPORT: How health officials are dealing with spike in STD cases Apr 30, 2018
- Apr 30, 2018 Teen STDs on the rise in Oklahoma Apr 30, 2018
- Apr 27, 2018 A social network built around STD status: The future of dating? Apr 27, 2018
- Apr 27, 2018 How to avoid having to pop the ‘STD’ question while dating Apr 27, 2018
- Apr 12, 2018 Social Health Registry Calls for Users to Take Charge of Their Sexual Health with Web-Based Platform for National STD Awareness Month Apr 12, 2018
- Apr 5, 2018 STIs Among Young Adults Continue To Spike — & Colleges Can No Longer Ignore It Apr 5, 2018
- Mar 28, 2018 Man has 'world's worst' super-gonorrhoea Mar 28, 2018
- Mar 26, 2018 SHR Recognized as Top 20 Startup out of 130 Accepted in the 2018 Startup Grind Global Conference Mar 26, 2018
- Mar 11, 2018 To create a campaign to combat record STD rates, Long Beach turns to art students Mar 11, 2018
- Mar 9, 2018 Teenagers are testing positive for HIV and syphilis in large numbers in this city Mar 9, 2018
- Feb 27, 2018 This Is The STD That Keeps Most Contestants Off 'The Bachelor' Feb 27, 2018
- Nov 28, 2017 Are Condoms With Spermicide Really Any More Effective Than Regular Ones? Nov 28, 2017
- Nov 13, 2017 Tinder and Grindr don't want to talk about their role in rising STDs Nov 13, 2017
- Sep 26, 2017 STD cases hit record high in the U.S. Sep 26, 2017
- Jul 11, 2017 Syphilis rates are on the rise, and dating apps may be playing a role, experts say Jul 11, 2017
- Jul 7, 2017 Nearly Untreatable Gonorrhea Spreading Globally Jul 7, 2017
"Every year, there are an estimated 20 million new STD infections in the United States."-Center for Disease Control
Don't risk it! Get tested and know your status. Then upload your negative results to let your partners know you're SHR.